Would you like to spend some inspiring, outdoor and active time with a group of friends? A family get together with a difference? Workplace development in an amazing location? Why not book a Trek Tasmania trekking holiday and let us take care of all the logistics, while you enjoy the journey
Private group trekking holidays
Some of our favourite Tasmanian wilderness destinations where we can tailor trekking tours:
- The Tarkine (takayna) – the largest cool temperate rainforest in the southern hemisphere.
- The Bay of Fires (larapuna) – Tasmania’s pristine coastal paradise.
- The Blue Tier – the secret rainforest clad mountains and waterfalls of north east Tasmania.
- Cradle Mountain – the world famous birthplace of Tasmanian ecotourism.
- Lake St Clair (leeawlena) – Australia’s deepest freshwater lake and surrounding alpine paradise.
- Freycinet Peninsula – dramatic granite peaks, remote bays, Wineglass Bay and abundant wildlife.
- Maria Island – convict heritage, wildlife haven and day trekking paradise.
- The Tasman Peninsula – Australia’s highest sea cliffs, roaring beaches and convict heritage.
- Mount Anne Circuit– A challenging alpine traverse including the highlight of climbing south west Tasmania’s highest peak, Mt Anne (1,423m).
- The Western and Eastern Arthurs – one of Australia’s most challenging bushwalking destinations.
- Walls of Jerusalem – Tasmania’s remote alpine national park, where the only way to experience this wilderness is to trek in by foot. The Walls offers wonderful itinerary options to introduce you to wilderness camping and hiking – speak to us for special customised itineraries.
Trek Tasmania specialises in tailoring tours for bushwalking groups, families, colleagues and friends. Talk with us about how we can use our knowledge of the some of Tasmanian’s best wilderness destinations to help you create a journey of a lifetime. Call 1300 133 278 or contact us to start talking about a journey that will suit you.